This is the shrine of Imam Musa Al-Kadhim (a.s.).
Once, Imam Musa Jafar Al-Kadhim (as) was walking outside when he went past the house of Bishr Haafi. He heard the sound of dance and music coming from the house and he saw a lady outside it.
The Imam said, “May I ask you a question?”
“Go ahead,” she replied.
“Is the owner of this house a free person or a slave?”
The lady answered that he was a free man.
The Imam replied, “You speak the truth, for had he been a slave, he would have feared his Master.”
When the happenings were related to Bishr Haafi, he amended his wrongful ways.
In our prayers how can we claim to be slaves of Allah SWT, then later listen to the music of those who oppose Him?
- snowflakeniall2603 likes this
- naqinaqvi likes this
- riida110 likes this
- maramarta likes this
- hssnkml383 reblogged this from ali-b-ikram
- futurerovine reblogged this from ali-b-ikram
- laninfadafne likes this
- lightofali reblogged this from ali-b-ikram
- ali-b-ikram reblogged this from islamicpics
- shi3at3ali likes this
- bu-hashem likes this
- phattat likes this
- missmisa313 likes this
- daughterofali reblogged this from sogandzakerhaghighi
- sogandzakerhaghighi reblogged this from patientnov
- meenapie likes this
- patientnov likes this
- escthemtrx likes this
- striving-for-hussain reblogged this from thejourneyofkarbala
- madeehabatool reblogged this from islamicpics
- asaaldrems likes this
- hindhassian likes this
- 3arabiy likes this
- awesome-swag-quueen-blog reblogged this from azizee-del
- rainofmercy likes this
- azizee-del likes this
- azizee-del reblogged this from sogandzakerhaghighi
- thejourneyofkarbala reblogged this from sogandzakerhaghighi
- thejourneyofkarbala likes this
- tulip82 likes this
- the-unveiled-unicorn reblogged this from shi3ililmowt
- the-unveiled-unicorn likes this
- shi3ililmowt reblogged this from islamicpics
- islamicpics reblogged this from zahra-anon
- islamicpics likes this
- zahra-anon posted this